Beginning to end, we want to make a bundle that will guarantee both of you partake in the whole day without limit. We're here to make this process fun and enjoyable! While you are investing energy with loved ones, we will be in the background ensuring you have a loose and merry wedding day experience. We will go about as your agent keeping every one of your merchants in line with your timetable and ensuring you are getting everything that was guaranteed to you. Without a wedding organizer, things will more often than not get lost in the noise and we are here to complete your day similarly as you would while filling in as the first point of reference for your sake which permits you to have similar experience as your visitors. All things considered, you would rather not be annoyed by all the "little stuff" on your "BIG" day!
Anything that your necessities might be, BTA has a bundle for you! On the off chance that you're a hands on couple and have every one of the plans and plans finished, we can take over for yourself and go about as your delegate before your wedding.
Have a stress FREE wedding day!
Day-Of Coordinators make sure that your plans are carried out without a hitch and that they take care of any issues that might crop up. We collaborate with you to create a timeline that corresponds to your idea of how the day should flow. We are the point of contact for all of your vendors, so when you come, the ceremony and reception will be beautifully set up. We take care of making sure you have a stress-free day.
At BTA wedding planning, we are aware of how time-consuming and stressful event preparation can be. In order to free you up to enjoy your special day with your guests, our teams of qualified and experienced people step in to ensure faultless execution and take care of the "fuss" of planning and organizing.
Our Duties include:
• Offer assistance with refering other vendors
• Preparing your day of timeline
• Assisting with rehearsal and walk through
• Present during the entire event to assist where needed
• Arrive day of to assist in setup, setting up special tables or arangments
• Assist the Bride/bridal party in getting ready for the big day
• Ensure your cater is set up and ready for dinner serve time
• Ensure that DJ/Band is set up and ready at the proper time
• Ensure all bridal party members are in place for hair and make up
• Direct your ceremony
• Ensure wedding party is ontime and lined up for grand entrance
• Ensure first dance, special dances, toasts, etc. begin and stay on track
• Ensure cake cutting happens on time , and that catering staff has the cake in the kitchen to cut and serve, as well as any special instructions for saving a layer.
• Ensure that boutique and garter toss happen as scheduled
• Ensure all gifts are secured and placed in the appropriate vehicle to be taken from property
• Ensure all bride and groom personal items are cleared from any bridal suite and/or grooms areas
and placed in the appropriate vehicle to be taken from property
• Ensure that sendoff is prepared on time and executed in a safe manner , if using sparklers,
ask for a bucket of water for used sparklers to be placed in for safety.
• Ensure that the bridal party and guests are aware of your event venues
For every wedding that i have the honor of working with, my goal is to take the clients and guests on a memorable, unique and enjoyable trip. I want the wedding to be s foundation for one of the happiest days of your lives. I am fluent in several langauages, Englis, French, Portuguese and Spanish.
I am QC certidied in event and wedding planning and well a Luxury Events and Weddings. I stared my Wedding industry journey in 2016. just proir to joining the team at BTA, I had the pleasure of being the Venue Manager at Amelia Grove in New Bern.