Have a stress FREE wedding day!
Day-Of Coordinators make sure that your plans are carried out without a hitch and that they take care of any issues that might crop up. We collaborate with you to create a timeline that corresponds to your idea of how the day should flow. We are the point of contact for all of your vendors, so when you come, the ceremony and reception will be beautifully set up. We take care of making sure you have a stress-free day.
At BTA wedding planning, we are aware of how time-consuming and stressful event preparation can be. In order to free you up to enjoy your special day with your guests, our teams of qualified and experienced people step in to ensure faultless execution and take care of the "fuss" of planning and organizing.
Our Duties include:
• Offer assistance with refering other vendors
• Preparing your day of timeline
• Assisting with rehearsal and walk through
• Present during the entire event to assist where needed
• Arrive day of to assist in setup, setting up special tables or arangments
• Assist the Bride/bridal party in getting ready for the big day
• Ensure your cater is set up and ready for dinner serve time
• Ensure that DJ/Band is set up and ready at the proper time
• Ensure all bridal party members are in place for hair and make up
• Direct your ceremony
• Ensure wedding party is ontime and lined up for grand entrance
• Ensure first dance, special dances, toasts, etc. begin and stay on track
• Ensure cake cutting happens on time , and that catering staff has the cake in the kitchen to cut and serve, as well as any special instructions for saving a layer.
• Ensure that boutique and garter toss happen as scheduled
• Ensure all gifts are secured and placed in the appropriate vehicle to be taken from property
• Ensure all bride and groom personal items are cleared from any bridal suite and/or grooms areas
and placed in the appropriate vehicle to be taken from property
• Ensure that sendoff is prepared on time and executed in a safe manner , if using sparklers,
ask for a bucket of water for used sparklers to be placed in for safety.
• Ensure that the bridal party and guests are aware of your event venues